There is almost nothing more peaceful then the sound and appearance of a garden fountain. It brings beauty and interest to any garden. Installing a garden fountain is not difficult, but it does require a few tools and a little foresight. Installing a garden fountain is a project best suited for two people. In just an hour or two, you can have a beautiful fountain in your yard or garden.
1. Level the ground where you want to place the fountain. Make the area about 3 inches larger on every side than the fountain base. Lower the ground about 2 to 3 inches below the regular surface of the yard. Remove the dirt with a shovel and wheelbarrow. Spread the dirt around the yard or place it in a garden bed. Rake the dirt removing any roots or rocks.
2. Create a mixture of stone dust and small rocks. Use a ratio of 5 parts stone dust and 1 part rocks. Spread the layer with a garden rake. Tamp down the dirt using a ground tamp. Measure the dirt with the level. Add more dirt anywhere it is not level. Add another layer of only stone dust. Tamp down and level.
3. Place the fountain base in the middle of the dirt. Make sure the base is level. Add more dirt under the base if it is not level. Use two people for this step as the base of most fountains is heavy.
4. Place the pump inside the fountain base and run the electric cord out of the drain hole.
5. Place the drain plug inside the drain hole sealing it with silicone sealant or sealant putty.
6. Set the solar power supply where it is out of the way and can easily receive sunlight. Bury the cord 5 to 6 inches.
7. Have one person hold the fountain top while the other person threads the water tube up through the top piece from the bottom. Push the tube through the fountain until it reaches the level of the top part of the fountain hole.
8. Set the fountain top into place. Fill the fountain base with water. Plug the plug into the solar base and the fountain is installed.
Tips & Warnings
A solar power source is used rather than the traditional electric source because to install an electric cord under ground, an electrician must come out and install the cord. The solar panel is safer and easier to install on your own.
Take your little time pick up the stone carving you like from our web site http://www.stonecarving7th.com for your house and garden, There are thousands of prodcuts for you choice. we will provide best price and professional service for you.